Sunday, July 24, 2016

Nerves

So I registered for eHarmony.  But now I'm regretting my decision.  The reason is well, first of all, I lied on the questionnaire and said that I was "self-employed".  Well, what am I supposed to say that I'm disabled?  Now I'm freaking out because I don't want to talk to anyone in person and tell them what my real life consists of, lying in bed, all day?  That I wear my pajamas, all the time, sometimes that I may not shower everyday either because of the pain, not so sexy when you are trying to impress a guy!  I'm ashamed and embarrassed who could want a damaged creature such as I?  It's so frustrating to think about it.  I'm so lonely but I hate to burden another person with my illness.  Would it be fair?  I witness my mom struggle with my stepdad, Dieter, and his MS, could someone love me enough to take on this burden with me?  My next question, when does one tell a person that you're dating that you are sick?  I know that I have come a long way in my health.  I was thinking about this lately.  I do have less pajama days and a lot more days where I do feel better but the fact is that I am ill.  Who wants a wife that is in bed all day?  Gosh...that does sound bad when you say it like that, right?  Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment